Gorham, Sterling Silver Silverware, Antique Silver, Strasbourg Pattern, vintage silverware, Popular Patterns, 1800's-1950's
Gorham, Strasbourg, Sterling Silver Silverware
1900's Antique and 1950's set
With and Without Monograms (Lion, Anchor, G)
1. (1) Sugar Shell Spoon - 6 inches - no Monograms, just Gorham and Sterling.
2. (2 piece) BABY set fork + spoon, 4 1/2 inches - no Monograms, just Gorham and Sterling.
3. (4) Teaspoons, 5 7/8 inches - no Monograms, just Gorham and Sterling.
4. (1) Pie Knife - blade is stainless steel - 10 inches long, no Monograms, no Gorham, no Sterling marks, just Stainless on blade.
5. (1) short handle pickle/olive fork, 5 3/4 inches, WITH Monograms (Lion, Anchor, G) and Sterling and Gorham.
6. (3) Teaspoons (table spoons) - 5 7/8 inches, WITH Monograms (Lion, Anchor, G) and Sterling and Gorham.
7. (2) Iced Tea Spoons (long handles) - 7 5/8th inches - WITH Monograms (Lion, Anchor, G) and Sterling and Gorham.
8. ALL OF THEM. You want to have them all. As of NOW, NONE have already sold.
the ones without monograms seems to be 1950-newer. The ones with the Monograms seems to be the Antique Discontinued. Circa: 1897 - 1950 silverware.
Your Choice at Checkout... Do you need one to complete a set? Or do you want them ALL?!? :) Let me know if you have any questions. They are ALL in fantastic condition.
Ships USPS, INSURED.
Free Shipping to USA only.
International shipping is JUST AN ESTIMATE. You may be required to purchase additional shipping depending on how many pieces you purchase. Best advice, contact me first before purchasing!